Do you like to move fast?
Do you take pride in your work?
Are you a self-starter and goal-oriented?
Do you like a collaborative and innovative culture?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, WE WANT YOU!
We’re one of the top mortgage lenders in the US. We Are…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. We have 650+ employees nationwide with over 70 branches! On Q is looking for a unique individual who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, has the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, has good decision-making skills and has knowledge and experience in the mortgage banking industry! Is this you?
What you’ll do here
- Act as point of contact for borrowers, obtain loan documentation, review for completeness and accuracy, prepare files for processing and follow through to closing.
- Assist in providing independent assessment of credit risk by examining individual credit/loan application for adherence to guidelines, policies and procedures determined by investor.
- Assists with pipeline management reviews with Processors and MC’s; monitors rate expirations; follows up with appraisal and title orders.
- Keeps Mortgage Consultants updated on status and identifies issues needing their attention.
- Prepares file for submission to Processing.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree preferred or high school graduate with equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2 years' experience in financial or mortgage banking sales work environment.
- Familiarity with Encompass and Optimal Blue preferred.
- Knowledge of mortgage process, guidelines, regulations and automated underwriting systems.
- Ability to read, analyze and interpret financial documents.
- Ability to manually calculate figures and amounts (payments, discounts, interests, etc.).
Loan Originator license in state(s) where position assists with origination of mortgage loans, or ability and willingness to obtain appropriate license(s) within first 60 to 90 days of hire into position (depending on state's processing time) is a must!
What we provide
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
- Work-life balance
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
On Q Financial