Do you like to move fast?
Do you take pride in your work?
Are you a self-starter and goal-oriented?
Do you like a collaborative and innovative culture?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, WE WANT YOU!
We’re one of the top mortgage lenders in the US. We Are…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. We have 450+ employees nationwide with over 65 branches! On Q is looking for a unique individual who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, has the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, has good decision-making skills, and has knowledge and experience in the mortgage banking industry! Is this you?
What you’ll do here
Responsible for assisting the VP of Marketing and managing day-to-day activities for a portfolio of clients with content-driven integrated multi-channel marketing activities across content print, event, PR, organic and paid search, social, display, retargeting, and paid media to create awareness, generate demand, and drive leads and revenue growth for clients.
- Works with the VP of Marketing to set and carry out all initiatives in support of the department’s goals and objectives.
- Reviews all work products for quality, accuracy, and adherence to company objectives and compliance requirements.
- Create and provide training documents for new employees and current employee professional growth.
- Manages the day-to-day activities of support staff to ensure maximum performance and productivity.
- Collaborate with VP of Marketing on strategy and leads the execution of all marketing efforts for a portfolio of clients with subject matter expertise in all digital platforms, including PPC advertising, website optimization and reporting, social media, email, internet, website, etc.
- Devises strategies to drive online traffic to the company website; tracks conversion rates and makes improvements to the website.
- Recommends new brand positioning techniques.
- Oversees market research and adjusts marketing strategies to meet changing market conditions.
- Researches industry trends in order to update and maintain On Q Financial’s marketing presence.
- Oversees the utilization of marketing e-mail systems to the mass market on behalf of Sales and Business Development teams.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you’ll need
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, or Advertising strongly preferred.
- Minimum five to seven years of related experience and/or training.
- Experience in or knowledge of real estate or financial services preferred.
- Experience successfully running omnichannel marketing campaigns that increased traffic and conversion of websites.
Knowledge, Skills, and/or Abilities:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organization, prioritization, and analytical skills.
- Self-motivated, able to multi-task, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent computer skills with knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; Google Analytics, and Working knowledge of CRM and marketing automation systems.
- Ability to effectively write and present information in group or one-on-one situations.
- Agency experience is a bonus.
What we provide
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
- Work-life balance
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
On Q Financial