Do you like to move fast?
Do you take pride in your work?
Are you a self-starter and goal-oriented?
Do you like a collaborative and innovative culture?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, WE WANT YOU!
We’re one of the top mortgage lenders in the US. We Are…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. We have 650+ employees nationwide with over 70 branches! On Q is looking for a unique individual who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, has the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, has good decision-making skills and has knowledge and experience in the mortgage banking industry! Is this you?
Accounting Assistant assists Accounting team with Accounts Payable, general accounting related administrative functions, research and communication to assist with ensuring timely and accurate accounting and bill payments. This role presents an opportunity for additional growth if candidate demonstrates capacity and capability.
What you’ll do here
- Open, record, and distribute daily accounting mail
- Contact Vendors to move to paperless billing
- Assist with A/P Check runs, including preparing checks and remittance for mailing
- Scan incoming invoices, distribute and save as applicable
- Enter invoices into accounts payable system, ensure account amounts and coding
- Scan, save, upload and attach invoices to A/P record in accounting system
- Assist with researching to respond to A/P inquiries
- Prepare special allocation journal entries using Microsoft Excel, ensure accuracy
- Coordinate vendor communications to set up ACH or Credit Card Payments
- Assist with researching Appraisals Payable and other outstanding amounts
- Assist with downloading transactions from multiple sites
- Receive, research, record and prepare checks for deposit, including contact with external parties
- Reconcile and review General Ledger accounts as assigned
Education & Experience
- Business Office experience preferred;
- Accounts Payable experience preferred;
- Proven ability to maintain accuracy while working in a fast paced, high transaction volume environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Collaborative and proactive communication
- Embraces On Q’s core values of innovation, collaboration, moving fast and simplifying
What we provide
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
- Work-life balance
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!
On Q Financial