A fast paced, multi-state, growing Mortgage Company, headquartered in Tempe, AZ, is seeking a highly energetic, passionate and driven Social Media and Marketing Coordinator for our diverse Marketing Team! This ideal candidate should be looking for a challenge and eager to learn and grow.
This individual will be responsible for the execution of marketing communications and social media strategies to help grow On Q's market presence and business! This is an exciting career opportunity for someone who really wants to make a difference and a monumental impact to On Q! If you're a person who wants to make a name for themselves and can challenge the status quo, WE WANT YOU!
OVERVIEW OF WHAT YOU'LL DO HERE:
- Assists the Marketing Team in the development and execution of product marketing and marketing communications materials, events, web, email marketing and other activities to meet objectives and timelines
- Manages the creation and production of internal and external material including but not limited to social media posts, brochures, web content, emails, post cards, PowerPoint presentations and promotional items
- Coordinates and delivers content via social media and web platforms
- Creates actionable, practical, useful and evergreen content for our readers
- Attends vendor calls and maintains/manages marketing deliverables timeline
- Supports marketing managers by providing sales data, market trends, forecasts, account analyses, and new product information
- Coordinates, prioritizes and completes marketing requests from Sales and Mortgage Consultants
- Utilizes marketing systems to mass market on behalf of Mortgage Consultants and Sales and Business Development teams
- Maintains company brand voice, response protocol, and product marketing content
- Other duties as assigned
WHAT YOU'LL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business or Advertising, or equivalent experience.
- One to two years related experience and/or training in marketing and social media.
- Experience in or knowledge of mortgage, real estate, or financial services preferred (Not Required)
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
- Excellent Microsoft Office Skills (PowerPoint, Word, Excel).
- Experience with Social Media Platforms.
- Basic design skills with Adobe Suite are a plus.
- Ability to communicate in a professional manner with management and internal/external clients.
- Self-motivated, excellent organizational skills, detail-oriented, ability to prioritize, multi-task and meet daily deadlines.
- Manage a high volume of work, in a fast-paced work environment.
- Strong organizational, project management, and multitasking skills.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Medical, Dental & Vision
- Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
- Company-Sponsored Life, AD&D and LTD
- PTO & Paid Observed Holidays
- Company-Sponsored Wellness Program
- Headquarters Fitness Center
- Free Monthly Lunches
- Collaborative workplace & Creative Freedom
- WORK-LIFE BALANCE
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!