Do you like to move fast?
Do you take pride in your work?
Are you a self-starter and goal-oriented?
Do you like a collaborative and innovative culture?
If you answered “yes” to all of these questions, WE WANT YOU!
We’re one of the top mortgage lenders in the US. We Are…MORTGAGES SIMPLIFIED. We have 650+ employees nationwide with over 70 branches! On Q is looking for a unique individual who possesses excellent interpersonal and communication skills, has the ability to work in a fast-paced, high volume environment, has good decision-making skills and has knowledge and experience in the mortgage banking industry! Is this you?
What you’ll do here
· Act as backup to Lock Desk Manager by covering all LDM responsibilities when manger is out of office
· Take on role as Closing Manger for the closing shift after LDM’s opening shift ends
· Subject matter expert on Bond Loans, Jumbo loans, and Chenoa loans
· Process complex locks
· Be a go to source all product specific questions
· Create and update Lock Guides and MC job aides
· Work with Product Development team to ensure On Q Connect is accurate
· Be an admin for all investors by managing and maintain access for users
· Manage and maintain access for users
· Responsible for pipeline analytics and adhoc reporting
What you’ll need
Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Economics, or other financial related field is preferred or equivalent work experience is required.
· 4+ years Lock Desk experience.
· Extensive knowledge of Encompass and Optimal Blue is preferred.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities:
· Ability to read, analyze and interpret instructions, written procedures and general business documents.
· Excellent communication skills, verbal and written.
· Detail orientation and accuracy.
· Must be able to complete tasks independently and manage time effectively.
· Ability to multi-task, be comfortable in a high-stress, deadline-based environment.
· Good team player, flexible, positive attitude and excellent customer service skills.
· Ability to follow directions, assume responsibility for tasks assigned and complete all in a timely manner.
· Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
· Sound basic math skills.
What we provide
· Medical, Dental & Vision
· Voluntary Life, AD&D, LTD & STD
· Work-life balance
We live and breathe our core values: Support, Collaboration, Innovation, Fast-Paced & Pride! Our success over the past decade is largely due to our vision to hire the BEST people in the industry. Is that you? If so, JOIN OUR TEAM!
On Q Financial, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to excellence through diversity. We strongly encourage people of color, lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, non-binary, veterans & individuals with disabilities to apply. Diversity and inclusion are vital to fulfilling our Mission to simplify the mortgage process to make the dream of home ownership a reality—for everyone.
Our Multicultural platforms are disrupting the industry which is only made possible by our diverse, unique, and inclusive family. THE DREAM IS INCLUSIVE!