Regional Account Executive
- Medical , Dental
Medosiais an early stage, veryprofessional CBD company with significant capital backing and industryexperience. Over the last 2 years, wehave developed high quality products, hired experienced executive leadership,and built proper support for marketing, production, and distribution. Medosi is dedicated to delivering the highestquality CBD products to consumers.a Our vision is a future free ofcannabis stigma where CBD products are a normal part of improving health andwell-being. You can learn more about Medosi at medosi.com.
The Regional Account Executivemanages Medosi sales to pharmacies, other retail accounts and distributors intheir region or nationally. They leverage their knowledge andrelationships, promoting the Medosi product line and teaching customers thehealth and well-being applications for CBD. The Regional AccountExecutive must have a verifiable book of business, and proven experience buildinga book of business for CBD. They alsoneed excellent people skills, business acumen and exemplary work ethics.
Essential Duties andResponsibilitiesa
- Identify and build a pipeline of potential new customers, initiate, and manageprospects through the sales pipeline, and then close these opportunities
- Meetor exceed monthly/quarterly/annual sales goals.
- Negotiatesales contracts and close deals with independent pharmacies and other retailaccounts
- Negotiatesales contracts and close deals with distributors that supply independentpharmacies
- Trainpharmacists about the wellness benefits of CBD and how CBD can benefit theircustomers and the pharmacy
- Utilizecompany CRM to document and track sales and supply chain communication, providemanagement with monthly reports
- Utilizeinternal R&D data to support Company differentiation and fit for customers
- Travelto industry conferences to build customer base and communicate brand value
- Completeregular market research on trends, pricing, problems, and needs, report monthlyto management team
- Other duties may be assigned if needed
- Minimum5 years proven experience in direct sales with experience selling in regionalor channel sales roles
- Verifiablebook of business specifically including contactsand relationships within the Medical Channel in your region or nationally
- Minimum1-year experience selling CBD products.
- Basicunderstanding of how to utilize CBD products, including the customer use casesand business ROI for the product
- Trackrecord of closing minimum of five figure deals
- Self-motivation,"can do" attitude, sense of urgency for delivering results
- Strongnegotiating skills
- ValidDriver's License
- Bachelor'sdegree in related field
Compensation and Benefits:
Medosi offers a generouscommission package creating exciting earning potential in a high demand, highgrowth industry. This position is fulltime and eligible for:
- Base salary
- Commission based on gross salesrevenue
- Equity in Medosi
- Medical Dental and Visioninsurance
On Plane ConsultingWashington, DC View All On Plane Consulting Jobs
Create or sign into a ZipRecruiter account, and then apply on the company site¹
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.