Project Coordinator (PROJCRD)
- Posted: over a month ago
On Lok PACE
We are a non-profit committed to our participants.
Dedicated to The Care of Elders:
PACE (Program of All-Inclusive Care for the Elderly) was developed to answer the many problems around caring for frail seniors. The PACE model is centered on the belief that it is better for the well-being of seniors with chronic care needs and their families to be served in their community whenever possible.
Seniors, their family members, and caregivers face many issues, including transportation to appointments, management of medications, coordination of medical care from different specialists, lack of social interaction, and ability to stay alone at home. On Lok PACE participants receive in home care services and transportation to a On Lok PACE center for primary medical care, social and recreational activities, and other senior care services.
We understand the importance of a system that works together. Your expertise, drive and passion can help us carry out our mission to improve lives and advance healthcare.
Join our team of leaders to begin a rewarding career!
POSITION SUMMARY: The Operations Project Coordinator is responsible for administrative support and to assist with carrying out important operational project duties within the department. Under the direction of the Project Manager, the Operations Project Coordinator provides key administrative functions, including supporting project managers, monitoring project plans, coordinating schedules, and participating in key stakeholder meetings.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Organize, attend, and participate in stakeholder meetings as Operations representative.
- Organize and prepare presentations for all relevant project meetings and discussions.
- Document and follow up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Coordinate activities, resources, equipment and information and bring to the attention of the project manager any coordination issues which they cannot resolve.
- Assist in the development of project schedules and work plans, making certain that all scheduling conflicts are resolved with routine updates with the project manager's final approval.
- Support Operations Project Managers in driving deliverables forward within project timelines.
- Communicate next steps with identified stakeholders in a timely manner and holds team members accountable for action items.
- Provide administrative support, as needed, and assist project managers with project plans, proposals, drafts, budgets, scheduling meetings, preparing materials, and managing communications and logistics for the operations team.
- Prepare necessary project reports and distribute to project stakeholders on a recurring basis.
- Facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute meetings to all project team members.
- Coordinate with inter and intra departmental groups to ensure minimal disruption to normal business flow.
- Maintain and update critical information related to projects including project reports, summaries, and work plans.
- Manage communication and build positive relations within the team and external parties
- Serves as point person for all project queries and liaison between departments/business units.
- Conduct research or data analysis for projects as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
QUALIFICATIONS (knowledge, skills, abilities):
- Bachelors degree in Health Administration or Public Health or related required.
- Excellent written and oral communication.
- Excellent facilitation skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to work independently.
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to oversee and manage project work plans and timelines.
- Ability to produce accurate reports on time.
- Experience with data analysis and research, preferred.
- Strong computer skills. Competent with all Microsoft office applications. Experience with Smartsheet, preferred.
- Ability to understand and work with diverse cultures and help build trust throughout the organization.
On Lok's Employee Benefits include (eligible for any position for 20 hr/wk or more):
- Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage
- Retirement Savings Plan 403(b) and Term Life/AD&D Insurance
- Flexible Spending Account, Commuter Checks, MLA scholarships, Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Pet Insurance and additional discounts
- Holidays (10 per year), vacation time, sick leave, and long-term disability insurance
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, and state and federal laws (including federal PACE requirements at 42 CFR 460.64(a); 460.68(a), we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
On Lok is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workforce. All applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex (including pregnancy), race, religion, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, disability, medical condition, genetic information, marital status, age, military or veteran status, or any other legally protected status.
If you require reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions and/or to receive other terms, privileges or benefits of employment please contact Recruitment (email@example.com).
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at On Lok