Duties and Responsibilities
- Able to think fast, find answers, and respond quickly to customer issues, all with a polite, empathic, and professional voice and manner
- Answer and manage incoming calls, emails, chats, and/or interactive voice response systems
- Ability to memorize, recall, or research answers quickly
- Ability to learn and follow all customer service procedures and policies
- Strive to meet and go above personal and team targets, goals, and quotas
- Record, organize and file customer interactions and profile/account changes
Customer Service Job Requirements and Qualifications
- High school degree or equivalent
- Previous experience in customer support, client services, sales, or a related field
- Excellent at communicating over the phone and handling phone systems
- Basic computer skills and experience with tracking and recording call information, filing documents or updating customer profiles/accounts
- Able to concentrate on multiple problems at once
- Excellent time management and prioritization skills
- Ability to answer the phone, listen actively, relay information, and type basic information simultaneously
- Customer-focused for positive customer experience and resolution
Calling customers to update and confirm information stored in CRM.
Must have excellent telephone skills and follow through. Must send out emails on behalf of sales reps.
Must set up follow up tasks for sales reps. Must be able to self manage working from home. Will submit daily activity reports generated by CRM.