Administrative Assistant - Educational Skilled Trade Association
On Deck Business Solutions Laurel, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Seeking an Education Assistant for a leading electrical education and training association located in the Washington-Baltimore Corridor. This important position provides administrative support for programs, point of contact to students, prospective students and faculty on matters related to courses and enrollment.
- Receives and screens visitors, telephone calls and notifies staff members or relays messages.
- Maintain office and front lobby in organized and professional manner.
- Provide administrative support to the Education Department.
- Assists with enrolling E Training students and maintaining their files.
- Organizes and maintains student files.
- Assists and serves as backup for processing applications including administering entry exams and setting up for interview. Including following through for completion of process and updating electronic and paper file with status and paperwork.
- Assists and serves as back up for maintaining state registration paperwork for all students including employer documents.
- Resolves or appropriately refers questions, requests, complaints, and problems.
- Works with Marketing company on social media postings
- Assists with development and revision of forms, letters, publications, and website content to enhance office operations.
- Maintain student and company databases.
- Administrative assistance where needed in all areas of operation including but not limited to: Continuing Education, Events, Membership, Apprenticeship.
- Assists with coordination of events, meetings and conferences; program registrations and communications; coordinate room reservations, set-up, equipment, and provide logistical support. Makes appointments and travel arrangements as needed.
The successful Candidate will be comfortable working as part of a team guided by the mission, vision, and strategic goals of the organization, and meet the following qualifications:
- This position requires a high school diploma or equivalent, with two years of experience in office or administrative positions. Appropriate college coursework or vocational/technical training may substitute at an equivalent rate for the required experience.
- Valid Driver’s License required.
- Must possess a high level of strong organizational skills, attention to details orientation, efficient management of time and resources as evidenced by ability to set and meet clear deadlines; and excellent written, oral and presentation skills.
- Must be proficient in the use of Windows OS, Microsoft Office-to include WORD, EXCEL, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook and navigation of Internet.
Looking for a new job? Let OnDeck Business Solutions help. We specialize in finding long term employment in the construction and service industry within the Washington-Baltimore Corridor. We get to know our candidates to make sure they are being placed in opportunities that will further advance their goals and aspirations as well as the company's.
On Deck Business Solutions
Connecting Great Employees with Great Companies. Looking for a new job? Let OnDeck Business Solutions help. We specialize in finding long term employment in the construction and service industry within the Washington-Baltimore Corridor. We get to know our candidates to make sure they are being placed in opportunities that will further advance their goals and aspirations as well as the company's.
BusinessView all jobs at On Deck Business Solutions