Supply Chain Planner - High Point, NC
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
On-Board, A Family of Companies has an Immediate Opening at one our Premier Clients!
Job Title: Supply Chain Planner
Full-Time Contract: Monday – Friday
Client Location: High Point, NC
Pay Rate: $25.00 Hourly
Benefits: 401K, Dental Insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance
The Supply Chain Planner works directly with the Industrial Supply Chain Manager, and supply chain team to perform the critical role of balancing supply with demand to ensure delivery of product to the market to satisfy the sales plan while managing cost and working capital impact. The Supply Chain Planner will effectively analyze, and report key metrics and data related to inventory health and customer order fulfillment. The Supply Chain Planner creates and manages a capacity- and material-feasible production schedule across the planning horizon for the NA Wood plants for an assigned portfolio. These plans drive effective MRP data and feed the weekly site MPS meeting and the monthly Supply Review as part of the monthly Client Integrated Business Management process.
Responsible for balancing demand plan per segment to support targets consistent with customer service levels, collaborating with product manager(s) on new product introduction to meet or beat timelines, collaborate with business functions, and represent the supply chain demand planning team.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Create and maintain a production plan across the planning horizon that delivers the sales plan and is balanced for capacity while meeting or exceeding inventory targets
• Perform supply and demand analysis highlighting areas of concern for the planning horizon based on multiple data sources
• Communicate to regional and global stakeholders required for problem solving, prioritizing and decision making
• Provide insight and capability on all material strategies, involving checking finished product materials and availability of capacity with root cause analysis
• Validate suggested plan based on demand input, adjust, and check for optimal fixed detail and fixed volume plan
• Monitor Wood customer VMI inputs and schedule accordingly
• Evaluate and ensure proposed schedule aligns with the business needs, production, and supply
• Audit, Identify & communicate constraints within supply chain, operations, and execution in all required AIBM meetings
• Reconcile material availability issues with raw material planning resources
• Participate in multiple weekly and monthly AIBM meetings & new product introduction teams
• Audit, adjust and maintain appropriate batch lot sizing to meet customer service levels and operations optimization
• Review and update cycle times with operations management • Update and maintain material master data regarding the new product introduction process
• Own and maintain MRP1, MRP2, MRP3, and MRP4 material master data in SAP Systems
• Recommend sourcing solutions within the NA sites based on lowest cost to service and lead time constraints.
• Identify and recommend action(s) to mitigate obsolete, slow, or no-moving inventory
• Devoted to helping deliver to business and meeting the requirements of both internal and external customers
• Lead or participate in planning improvement projects
• Act as subject matter expert for training and other topic(s) Main KPIs • On-Time In-Full
• Order Entry Variance
• Order lead Time Variance
• Forecasted Sales vs Actual Sales
• Planned Production Schedule Performance % (Execution of Planned Production)
• Asset Utilization % • Inventory (Inventory Days’ Supply, Volume and Value)
• SO, & SL (Stock outs & Stock low)
• Minimum 5 years scheduling/planning experience in a manufacturing environment
• Experience with planning systems such as SAP IBP
• Learns new systems readily and quickly
• Demonstrated ability to identify process improvement opportunities and take action to deliver improvement in cost, supply and/or elimination of NVA work
• Demonstrated ability to collaborate across functional areas including manufacturing, SC, procurement, customer service to achieve shared goals
• Demonstrated ability to effectively facilitate cross-functional teams during supply issues and find solutions
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong problem-solving skills
• Ability to manage complex situation(s) and resolve issues that arise from balancing multiple priorities
• Bias for action
• Business acumen
• B.S. Supply Chain, Engineering, Business Administration, preferred • ASCM (APICS) CPIM or CSCP certification preferred
For Immediate Consideration
- Email Your Resume: Carrielee.email@example.com
- In Subject Line: Ref. 8530/ Job # 22-00186
- Best Times to Contact You
- Let’s Chat! – Call, Carrie Lee, Corporate Recruiter, 858-256-4421. Ext. 1061
On-Board, A Family of Companies - Our History
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
Website Link: Engineering | United States | On-Board Companies (onboardusa.com)
All candidates must complete background and drug screenings prior to start.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
AddressHigh Point, NC
BusinessView all jobs at On-Board Companies