The individual selected will act as the primary team lead for migration of local test methods and specifications within ExN into QualityDocs and IPI COMET SAP.
- Data migration tasks includes checking, harmonizing, cleansing, creating of data as required
Location: West Point, PA
Pay Rate: $47.50 per hour
*1 year contract position with additional opportunity contingent upon performance and continued business need*
- Perform data migration /conversion of test methods into QualityDocs (Veeva).
- Build data migration /conversion of test specification into Integrated Product Information (IPI) module in COMET SAP.
- Provides SME support for QualityDocs and IPI in COMET SAP.
- Manage the data migration / creation to meet an approved migration plan.
- Managing associated master data through change control processes.
- Provide SME support ensuring data and processes run smoothly with no interruption to supply.
- Establish new or improved processes, tools, and systems and drive consistent, standard business processes
- Responsible, as needed, for serving on teams when representation is needed related to systems, data, or processes in relevant areas.
- Assure compliance with established policies/procedures of the Division and Corporation and complies with all applicable governmental regulations (GMP, etc.), both domestic and foreign.
- Assist in the preparation and coordination of Senior Management presentations
- Operate in a safe and efficient manner and in compliance with the client Safety and Health Policy
- Bachelor’s Degree or 3rd level qualification (Business, Science, Engineering).
- Desirable evidence of Continuous Professional Development.
- Excellent excel skills
- Demonstrated knowledge in more than one pharmaceutical and/or chemical manufacturing operation (e.g. manufacturing, quality, engineering, etc).
- At least three years’ experience in the Pharmaceutical industry or a similar operating environment.
- Demonstrated leadership and change management skills with a continuous improvement focus.
- Capability to interact and communicate with all levels of business leadership and operational teams
- Understands data (transfer) and spreadsheet capabilities
- MES (Manufacturing Execution Systems) systems understanding.
- Ability to interact between the business and technical teams
- Technical or data specific capabilities
- Demonstrated use of the Leadership Behaviors
- Demonstrated self-motivation/direction skills with a continuous improvement focus
- Demonstrated successes in a team environment, such as project teams
- Advanced Microsoft Office skills such as Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- SAP experience
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Tim Bligh at Tim.Bligh@onboardusa.com and reference job # 20-01648 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed)
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
All candidates must complete background and drug screenings prior to start.
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.