- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Duration: 1 Year
Client Location: Marlborough, MA
Work Schedule: 1st Shift, Monday-Friday
Seeking an experienced Chemist or Chemical Engineer for a position within the Electronic Materials Division at our facilities in Marlborough, Massachusetts.
Responsibilities for this role will include the preparation and hands-on analytical testing of small molecules, polymers, and lithographic studies of those materials, as well as data analysis and documentation/presentation of results. The ideal candidate will be able to own the process of receiving well planned experimental plans, execute against those plans, and deliver analytical test results in a timely and organized manner. While this position will be focused specifically around preparation of polymer materials, formulation development, and lithographic studies, this is a multifunctional position and will require impeccable attention to detail, record keeping skills, and the ability to multitask under time pressures. While knowledge of statistical data analysis is not necessarily required, it is highly desired.
- B.S. in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field
- Knowledge of organic and polymer chemistry.
- Experience working in a fab/cleanroom and lithographic processes (spin coating, film measurement, lithography)
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Polymer characterization experience preferred (Differential scanning calorimetry, thermogravimetric analysis, thermomechanical analysis, dynamic mechanical analysis, rheology, tensile testing, scanning electron microscopy)
- Prolific in Microsoft office
- Ability to successfully perform tasks in a fast paced environment.
- Must be willing to perform repetitive routine tasks consistently as well as non routine tasks.
- Proficiency with Microsoft excel is a must and with JMP or Matlab is a plus.
- Required knowledge,
- Preferred applicants should possess an B.S. degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or related field and have strong skills in organic/polymer bench chemistry, formulation, and lithographic processes.
- Knowledge of, and working experience with photoimageable dielectrics and their processing for semiconductor applications is highly preferred.
- Preferred candidates will have working knowledge of good laboratory practices, polymer formulation techniques, analytical testing methods typical for organic/polymer materials, and experience working in a semiconductor fab / cleanroom.
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment while maintaining a high level of quality and a dedicated attention to safety is a must.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and effective time and task management skills are also key to success within the role.
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Leslie Brannon at Leslie.Brannon@onboardusa.com and reference job # 21-00248 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed).
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
All candidates must complete background and drug screenings prior to start.
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
On-Board CompaniesWhy Work Here?
On-Board is a Family Owned and Operated Company with Tons of Opportunity for Growth!
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America. One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.