Duration: 12+ Months
Client Location: Wilmingtonm, MA
Work Schedule: 40 Hours Weekly
Pay Rate: $30.00 Hourly
Benefits: ACA Compliant Medical Insurance
Facilitate buying transactions, in such a way that products and services are delivered in time within boundary conditions
- Data creation & maintenance:
- Focal point for data management within site
- First point of contact end user community for data related queries
- Responsible for adhering to standard processes for data management
- Responsible for creation and maintenance of plant level & purchasing organization specific data
- Responsible for timely, correctly and completely recording, registration and filing of all Purchasing contracts for BG Sourcing related spend in such a way that insight can be obtained into the related outstanding Purchasing commitments and in the contract usage.
To Apply for immediate consideration please send resume to Louis Moliterno at Louis.Moliterno@onboardusa.com and reference job # 19-19969 in the Subject Line and indicate the best times to contact you (please include nights and weekends if needed).On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
All candidates must complete background and drug screenings prior to start.
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.