Project Coordinator, Corporate Communications
- Posted: November 14, 2022
- $45 Hourly
On-Board Administrative is hiring a Corporate Communications Project Coordinator in Bridgewater, NJ!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Subject Line: Position Title and State you areLocated
On-Board Services, Incorporated is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full time positions to our employees. We offer benefits as well as 401k.
Position Type: Full Time/Contract
Job Location: Bridgewater, NJ
Benefits: 401K, Dental insurance, Life Insurance, Medical Insurance, Vision Insurance
This temporary position provides a unique opportunity to experience how regional Corporate Communications operates in a successful global enterprise. The Communications Coordinator is an integral role within a dynamic team whose goal is to deliver exemplary communications in an effective, creative and timely manner to inform and engage target audiences in North America. Under the direction of the Senior Corporate Communications Manager, the Communications Coordinator will be assigned specific assignments and administrative work to support the team.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
- Enter content submissions into automated SPRINKLR system for target channels/audiences.
- Manage a Digital Signage Network which encompasses creation of PowerPoint slides (design and key messaging), coordinate translations as needed, maintain scheduling, and deploy slides through content management system.
- Source images to support content for internal and external channels; secure Release Form as needed.
- Repurpose messaging for multiple channels.
- Support updates and maintenance of content on internal and external channels (intranet, website, etc).
- Create and maintain documentation and filing system for templates, distribution lists, published materials, videos, photos, release forms and other department assets and procedures.
- Generate QR codes and design flyers and PowerPoint slides to promote internal initiatives.
- Assist in coordination of event management, campaigns, or any other communication-related tasks.
- One PowerPoint and two writing samples, along with resume to be submitted for application
- Bachelor’s degree in English, Journalism, Communications or related field required
- Minimum three years’ experience in business or corporate communications environment; internships or free-lance experience acceptable
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including proofreading at the highest of standards aligned with Associated Press style
- Strong project management skills with a demonstrated ability to effectively organize and manage simultaneous assignments in a fast-paced environment to meet concurrent deadlines
- Attention to detail
- Advanced level of proficiency in Word, PowerPoint, Excel and experience using SharePoint
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board’s Mission is to provide “Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients’ expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
BusinessView all jobs at On-Board Companies
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?