- Bachelor's degree in Medical Technology/Medical Laboratory Science or related field.
- Minimum of 7-8 years' experience with cGMP and immunohematology procedures is required. Required to have previous clinical hospital and/or Blood Banking experience and must be ASCP certified.
- Experience leading test method and/or equipment validation. Familiarity with the guidelines and regulations of FDA, OSHA, ISO and cGMP is preferred.
- Diligent use of PPEs (Personal Protective Equipment) to limit exposure to bloodborne pathogens is required.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are required. Proficiency with the Microsoft Office suite of products (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook).
- This position is located in Pompano Beach, FL. This is a day shift position and you must be able to work between the following hours 8:00AM-5:00PM.
- Project Lead for Product/Process Changes. Performs root cause investigations of product failure and non-conformance investigations.
- Working fairly independently, plans, designs, and performs diagnostic assay support activities towards root cause investigations of product failures and nonconformances.
- Suggests and implements improvements to methodologies, processes, products, and systems related to particular projects.
- Prepares technical reports, including quantitative analysis, summaries, and protocols. Participates in scientific meetings and presents technical findings. • Provide technical support for on-going Process Improvement Validation.
- Assist in New Product Development activities.
- Maintain working knowledge of cGMP requirements to ensure adherence to compliance policies and regulations.
- Initiate change orders and associated documents for document changes and validations.
- Reviews and approves reports or memos from lower level scientists.
- Mentors lower level scientists for day-to-day direction.
Drug and background screenings required
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
On-Board's Mission is to provide "Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients' expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner.”