Medical Assistant Medical Assistant
On-Board Companies Newark, DE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
On-Board has an Immediate Opening for a Medical Assistant
Duration: 1 year contract
Client Location: Newark, DE
Work Schedule: M-F
Pay Rate: $25.00 HR
Benefits: ACA Compliant Benefits Available
The Medical Office Assistant performs routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the Integrated Health Services Department running smoothly. The duties of Medical Office Assistant may vary from site to site, depending on the size, location, and type of business. In addition, to administrative duties, the Medical Office Assistant performs clinical duties in accordance with applicable state laws.
Common responsibilities of Medical Office Assistant include (but are not limited to):
- Front desk reception
- Answers phones and schedules appointments
- Enters all scheduled appointments into the Electronic Medical Record (EMR)
- Greets employees, provides employee copy of any needed medical forms, and gives instructions
- Assists employee with electronic completion of EMR Questionnaires
- Completes initial electronic clinic entry into EMR
- Scans documents into EMR
- Enters disability calls into EMR
- Maintains spread sheet(s) and or reports for Medical Surveillances
- Maintains Employee’s Confidentiality
- Performs other position-related duties as assigned
- Measures and records vital signs
- Reports chief complaint to clinician
- Assists with exams, as needed
- Cleans and changes exam table covering between employees
- Change dressings, applies bandages and other first aid procedures, as directed by clinician
- Performs other duties as assigned, to assist in care of employees in the work setting, under the direction of the site clinical staff.
- With appropriate training and certification performs routine surveillance screening/tests:
- Random Drug screens
- Vision screening
- Phlebotomy and collection of other lab specimens
- Performs EKGs
To Apply for immediate consideration please visit our website Engineering | United States | On-Board Companies (onboardusa.com) Please reference Job number #21-08285
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
On-Board CompaniesWhy Work Here?
On-Board is a Family Owned and Operated Company with Tons of Opportunity for Growth!
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America. One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.