Master Data Collection and Analysis
- $24 Hourly
On-Board PMO is hiring a Master Data Collection and Analysis in Front Royal, VA!
For immediate consideration please send your resume to email@example.com
Subject Line: Position Title and State you are Located
On-Board PMO, Incorporated, is an on-site contract service provider for a local manufacturing entity providing full-time positions to our employees. We offer benefits, paid time off, paid holidays and 401k after a probationary time.
Position Title: Master Data Collection and Analysis
Job Location: Front Royal, VA
Benefits: Paid time off, Paid Holidays and Health benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, 401K and Life Insurance
Primary duties include:
- Serve as the liaison between various operational areas via business data
- Support operations by monitoring and analyzing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization
- Provide user community and management with reports as needed
- Work with business user and project leads to assemble necessary project data
- Manages and analyzes data initiative issues to meet internal customer requirements
- Defines, designs, and builds databases to meet business needs
- SAP experience, previous manufacturing experience is desired
- Proficient in SAP preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency in Microsoft Office, particularly in Excel and PowerPoint
- Understanding of SAP transactions and tables to pull the data for validation preferred
- Strong data analysis, query experience with large amounts of data
- Well organized, ability to work independently and as part of a team - results driven
- Must have a Valid Drivers License
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment background check, drug test and physical
- Strong quantitative, analytical, and critical thinking skills
- Good analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with software products to support sound business recommendations
- Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills
- Close attention to detail
- Bachelor's degree is preferred
- High School and equivalent combination of education and experience
On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, NJ along with Regional Offices in New Castle, DE and Wake Forest, NC. On-Board's Mission is to provide "Flexible Service by applying the talents of our people, work processes and technology to meet our clients' expectations in a Safe, Responsible and Dependable manner."
On-Board Companies provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.
On-Board CompaniesFront Royal, VA
TechnologyView All On-Board Companies Jobs
Get fresh Master Data Collection and Analysis jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.