On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S.. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for Manufacturing Laboratory Technicians for Leading Chemical Fortune 500 Client in Rochester, NY 14606. This position is a 8 month contract position, there is a possibility for this to get extended.
Please review the job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback.
To apply for immediate consideration, apply through this job board or please send resume to Leslie Brannon at Leslie.Brannon@onboardusa.com and reference job # 20-00603 in the Subject Line.
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 5 PM
Location: Rochester, NY 14606
Manufacturing Laboratory Technician will be responsible for supporting all Rochester Manufacturing activities for the control and quality management (including food safety) to ensure that the Rochester site complies with corporate guidelines and procedures. This includes daily Quality Assurance support of FAMI-QS, Dietary Supplements, and other systems and certifications in place or planned at the facilities. This position would be a member of the Plant Operations Quality Assurance Team.
- Develop and manage the quality and food safety documentation systems.
- Participation in internal audits (FSMS, GMP, DS, Safety).
- Perform environmental sampling of the facilities following established QA protocols.
- Participation on food safety team.
- Communication and training of information about the quality and food safety programs and changes to the programs to plant staff.
- Assist Quality Assurance Team by being responsive to any problems relative to Quality Assurance functions and by quickly and efficiently alleviating difficulties as necessary.
- Participation in team meetings to help outline scheduling and priorities.
- Understand and follow Good Manufacturing Practices for the care, handling and storage of food products; and report any known or observed violations to management.
- Utilize HACCP philosophy and procedures in everyday work routine.
- Involvement in investigations for non-conforming product with Quality and production departments; participate in RCFA as needed.
- Support the implementation of Dietary Supplement certification.
- The candidate should have 1-2 years experience in SAP. If they have dabbled in SAP previously, that is fine, they are willing to train the right candidate
*Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances*
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetic