On-Board Companies Indianapolis, IN
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
** Bill rate ***
Rolls-Royce is a pre-eminent engineering company focused on world-class power and propulsion systems.
We are one of the world’s leading producers of aero engines for large civil aircraft and corporate jets. We are the second largest provider of defense aero engines in the world. Rolls-Royce is well established in the marine sector where we design vessels and integrate power systems. We have a growing presence in civil nuclear power, drawing on our skills and experience of over 50 years in powering nuclear submarines. Our MTU brand is world-renowned in high-speed diesel engines powering applications as diverse as rail locomotives and luxury yachts.
We support our customers through a worldwide network of offices, manufacturing, and service facilities.
The NAFSC Financial Accounting & Reporting (FA&R) team is responsible for accurately recording and reporting actual results in the areas of cash management, fixed assets, and the general ledger. We interact on a daily basis with accounts payable, accounts receivable, payroll, and finance business partners. We produce management and statutory reports for each accounting period, interim and year end in accordance with published Group Finance deadlines.
As the NAFSC FA&R Staff Accountant, your key accountabilities may include:
• Providing advice on business related accounting issues, general ledger postings and SAP to HFM mapping
• Applying appropriate level of professional skepticism to all financial transactions and challenge proposed transactions, as necessary, to ensure accurate financial reporting in accordance with accounting principles and Group policy
• Accurately posting General Ledger journal entries in accordance with reporting requirements
• Accurately posting daily cash transactions and preparing weekly cash reports
• Preparing and/or reviewing miscellaneous payments in online banking system
• Performing regular balance sheet line item and bank reconciliations. Reconciliations should be completed as a key financial internal control as well as provide meaningful financial management information to finance business partners.
• Loading monthly actuals and statutory financial information into the global consolidation system
• Developing, analyzing and modifying specific accounting procedures to ensure continuous effort to improve operations, decrease turnaround times, streamline work processes and work cooperatively and jointly to provide quality seamless customer service
• Assist with month-end and year-end close, internal and external audit requests, and other ad hoc projects as required
• Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
• Must be a U.S. Citizen
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at On-Board Companies