(Must Have TWIC Card)
On-Board Services, a Family-Owned U.S. Based Professional Staffing and Search Firm, is in search for an Administrative Assistant for a for Leading Chemical Fortune 500 Client in Martinez, CA 94553.
Please review the complete job description below and apply immediately for quick feedback
6 Month Assignment*******
Schedule: Monday to Friday from 8AM to 5 PM
Location: Martinez, CA 94553
Education Required: High School degree
****Candidates cannot begin an assignment without successful drug and background clearances*****
The Administrative Assistant will be performing administrative duties for Corporate Staff such as:
- Managing busy front desk assisting front window visitors and deliveries, phones, mail, escorting with company vehicle, production and product shipping data entry, purchase order generation and fax after approval, inventory and ordering of office supplies, fill kitchen supplies,
- FedEx outbound shipments, assist with contractor timecard process, email product shipments to logistics mailbox, process security Gate clearances and Gate badges as needed and backup for safety orientations.
- Escort for non TWIC visitors in and out of the refinery, pickup UPS and FedEx delivery from the refinery warehouse, and general administrative services.
- Experience performing general office/clerical/shipping and production support duties.
- Strong administration skills with minimum 5 years experience.
- Microsoft Office Excel, Word, Access and Outlook knowledge.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Heavy data entry skills.
- Some accounts payable experience preferred however not required.
- Great opportunity to grow in other areas.
To apply for immediate consideration, apply through this job board or please send resume to Leslie Brannon at Leslie.Brannon@onboardusa.com and reference job #19-19395 in the Subject Line.
The On-Board Family of Companies conducts operations through its Corporate Headquarters located in East Windsor, New Jersey along with Regional Offices in New Castle, Delaware, and Raleigh, North Carolina.
On-Board Services provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.