Location: Pico Rivera, CA 90660
Contract Term: 6+ Months
Pay Rate: $20.24/hr
Schedule: 8:00AM - 5:00PM, Monday - Friday
Screenings: Background and drug screenings prior to start date
Benefits: ACA Compliant Benefits Available
- Manages M5 System mailbox
- Manages Fleet communications and responses and establishes communication standards in the M5 System mailbox
- Manages M5 System mailbox responses to ensure completion
- Processes all unit add requests in the M5 system
- Documents unit modification requests in the M5 system
- Updates unit expected delivery dates in the M5 system
- Participates in Fleet customer meetings and enters replacement decisions real time in the M5 system
- Attaches documents in the M5 system related to technical specifications and categories • Enters vehicle location change, rental car
- Manages storage and filing of required fleet invoices
- Enters garage tool data in the M5 system
- Codes fleet (non-garage) invoices in SAP
- Monitors Fleet mileage capture processes and documentation on an ongoing basis to make sure all mileage data is accurate
- Organizes and executes mileage and other data update campaigns in M5
- Administers vehicle rental program
- Processes vehicle violation
- An associate degree or equivalent experience.
- Strong attention to detail and commitment to accuracy.
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to work with high volumes of data.
- Strong customer service orientation and problem solving skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize.
- Expertise in the following Microsoft Office applications: Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proven understanding of data structures and data relationships, including basic understanding of databases.
- Proven experience with communications standards and implementing process changes.
- Ability to type at our above 40 words per minute.
- Proven familiarity with finance and business concepts and terms.
- Ability to compile various data streams and analyze data to help answer key business questions.
- Ability to keep track of data changes over time and reconcile discrepancies.
- Quantitative or administrative degree desired.
One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
Why Work Here?On-Board was founded in 1976 by Robert L. Wilson to provide Engineering and Design services to the chemical manufacturing industry. Today, On-Board is a thriving privately held family of companies with services including: Consulting, Professional Engineering, Industrial Maintenance and Facility Management, Contracted Manufacturing and Production Services, as well as Temporary Staffing and Recruiting throughout North America. One of the unique aspects of On-Board is our ability to customize solutions with each of the complimentary business verticals to satisfy our partners goals including Total Solutions.
On-Board is a Family Owned and Operated Company with Tons of Opportunity for Growth!