We are seeking a Shipping Receiving Clerk to become an integral part of our team! A Shipping Clerk oversees and keeps records of all shipping and receiving. More specifically, they are responsible for organizing, sorting, and transferring goods from one location to another. They monitor company packages from the start to finish, ensuring proper packing techniques and shipping practices. Shipping Clerks also update inventory records and compile weekly or monthly reports for the management. The role of a Shipping Clerk also extends to taking care of customer requests and complaints. Is this you?
- Assemble, address, stamp, and ship merchandise or material
- Unpack, verify, and record incoming merchandise or material
- Arrange appropriate transportation of products
- Assist customers with shipping inquiries
- Perform other administrative duties as assigned
- Previous experience in shipping, logistics, or other related fields
- Ability to handle physical workload
- Ability to multitask and prioritize
- Ability to thrive in fast-paced environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Forklift experience
- Computer Savvy
Omntec Manufacturing Inc
Why Work Here?OMNTEC Mfg., Inc. is an internationally recognized manufacturer of leak detection and gauging products for the petroleum industry.
Awesome company! Room for growth!