Momentum Senior Consultant
- Posted: over a month ago
***Must Have Momentum Acquisition Hands-on Experience***
OmniTek Consulting is an established and growing Technology Consulting and Professional Services firm founded upon the guiding principles of Respect, Integrity, Humility, Positivity, and Accountability. Since our start in 2005, we have continued to expand from our McLean, VA headquarters and now partner with public and private sector clients in the Washington, DC and San Diego, CA metro areas.
As our firm continues to grow, we are seeking a Momentum Senior Consultant to join our team to develop comprehensive plans to replace legacy acquisition business systems/tools, mapping as-is and to-be acquisition activities, re-engineering business processes, and/ or review of Momentum's Acquisition Enterprise Architecture for our clients in the DC metro area.
- Prior experience with Momentum Acquisition and Business Process Re-engineering (BPR)
- Strong Microsoft Office capabilities including PowerPoint, Excel, and Word
- Prior experience with process mapping, including use of Visio or other mapping tools
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills
- Ability to complete deliverables and work products end-to-end, including scoping, development, QA and client reviews
- Prior expertise with institutionalizing and maintaining project management processes and best practices across the organizations for disciplines such as risk management logs, action item logs, decision logs
- Ability to develop status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information
- Familiarity with organizational governance structures
- Experienced with data analysis and visualization
- Familiarity with end-to-end federal acquisition processes and policy
OmniTek Consulting is an EEO employer as defined by the EEOC.
At this time, OmniTek Consulting cannot transfer nor sponsor a work visa for this position. Applicants must be authorized to work for any employer in the United States without visa sponsorship.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?