OmniSource, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Steel Dynamics Inc, one of the nation’s leading metals recycling companies which has immediate openings for Class A CDL Drivers in Jackson, MS!
License: Class A CDL (Required)
Apply online at: https://www.mycdlapp.com/omni
- Operate tractor trailer and roll off truck.
- Load and unload trucks and trailer.
- Pick up and deliver material as assigned.
- Pre-trip and post-trip inspections of fleet equipment.
- Maintain complete and accurate documentation.
- Follow all safety guidelines set forth by Federal Motor Carrier and OmniSource
- All other tasks as assigned.
Minimum Qualifications & Requirements:
- Two (2) years verifiable tractor-trailer experience or one (1) year of experience with a commercial driver’s license (CDL) Class A with an accredited tractor-trailer school certification.
- At least 23 years of age.
- High School Diploma or GED required.
- Ability to pass pre-employment DOT physical, drug screen, and background check.
- Clean driving record.
OmniSource offers competitive compensation and a full benefits package: including medical, dental, vision insurance, 401(k) with company match, profit sharing, paid vacation, tuition reimbursement, etc.
OmniSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.