Maintenance Mechanic Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OmniSource, LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Steel Dynamics, one of the nation’s leading metals recycling companies, is currently seeking dependable and experienced Maintenance Mechanic/Technicians in Toledo, Ohio.
Ideal candidate would keep station and mobile machines and equipment running efficiently for maximum production.
- Perform preventative and corrective maintenance on stationary and mobile equipment malfunctions.
- Troubleshoot equipment malfunctions.
- React to emergency breakdowns.
- Perform needed facility repairs.
- Assist with installation of utilities and equipment.
- Comply with all safety requirements.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Proficient in comprehending schematics, hydraulics, and pneumatic diagrams, mechanical blueprints, welding, and fabricating skills.
- Must be able to operate maintenance vehicles and equipment in a safe and efficient manner.
- Extensive experience in three phase and single phase electrical repairs.
- Must be able to perform advanced electrical repairs.
- Must be able to arc weld with stick and mig abilities.
- Ability to troubleshoot electrical, hydraulic, and mechanical repairs without direct supervision.
- Must have working understanding of programmable logistic controllers.
Only those selected for an interview will be notified. No phone calls please.
OmniSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OmniSource, LLC is one of North America's largest processors and distributors of scrap and secondary metals. We collect, process, resell, and trade a wide variety of ferrous and nonferrous scrap. Our more than 70 U.S. scrap collection and processing facilities, including 11 operating shredders, provide the capacity to process 7 million tons of ferrous scrap annually, and more than a billion pounds of nonferrous metals.
5130 N. Detroit AvenueToledo, OH