HR Administrative Assistant
OmniSource Toledo, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
OmniSource LLC, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Steel Dynamics, one of the nation's leading metal recycling companies, is now seeking a Temporary HR Administrative Assistant for our organization in Toledo, Ohio.
This position will perform a wide range of administrative and office support activities for the Human Resources department.
- Interview and screen applicants to determine their eligibility and suitability for employment with the Company.
- Schedule interviews; oversee preparation and communication.
- Assist with pre-employment, post-offer hiring process.
- Assist with job posting and advertisements.
- Prepare and modify documents including correspondence, reports, and emails.
- Perform clerical duties including photocopying, faxing, and scanning.
- Ensure compliance with federal, state, and local laws and regulations, and company policies.
- Strong computer skills (working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, and Outlook.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Excellent time management skills with proven ability to meet deadlines.
- Knowledge of clerical and administrative procedures and systems.
- Attention to detail and accuracy.
- Ability to plan, organize, prioritize and multi-task.
- Proficient with or the ability to quickly learn applicant tracking software.
- Experience in an administrative support role, Human Resources preferred.
- High School Diploma or GED.
Only those selected for an interview will be notified. No phone calls please.
OmniSource, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
OmniSource, LLC is one of North America's largest processors and distributors of scrap and secondary metals. We collect, process, resell, and trade a wide variety of ferrous and nonferrous scrap. Our more than 70 U.S. scrap collection and processing facilities, including 11 operating shredders, provide the capacity to process 7 million tons of ferrous scrap annually, and more than a billion pounds of nonferrous metals.