· Load aluminum/steel coils onto vertical payoff using hoist/hook system.
· Manually tighten payoff.
· Visually assist forklift driver to load aluminum/steel coils onto horizontal payoff.
· String up the press, where trained, using job safe practices.
· Working from production work orders, form and pack various products.
· Seal cartons using tapers, banders, hand staplers, foot staplers, and other similar systems.
· Move finished carton from packing table to a pallet using established lifting methods.
· Wrap pallet with stretch wrap and hand transport to designated area using forklift.
· Resupply work area with a new pallet.
· Rake the product when running into wire bins or retrieving from wire bins. Check quality such as product shape, correct feed length, surface defects and correct UPC label application.
· Lubricate machine and/or refill lubrication devices as required. Dispose of any scrap as instructed.
· Maintain work area in a safe and orderly condition. Fill out all required paperwork and/or enter all time and production information into the computer in a timely and accurate manner.
REQUIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
· 6 -9 months relevant experience
· Ability to use ordinary arithmetic in decimals and fractions, practice charts, specifications, schedule, variable controls and measuring devices.
· Judgment is required to plan, perform and make decisions as to set up and sequence of operations
The strength of the business model is the supply of fabricated components to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe.
OmniMax InternationalOmniMax International, Inc. headquartered in Peachtree Corners, GA is an international building products company manufacturing aluminum, steel, vinyl and copper products. Core products include specialty coated coils, metal wall and roof systems, metal and vinyl rain carrying systems, soffit and fascia systems, roofing accessories, aluminum and vinyl windows and doors, patio products, aluminum recreational vehicle doors, windows and sidewalls and aluminum bath and shower enclosures. Products are then represented in the market by multiple brands such as Amerimax, Fabral and Euramax Coated Products. The strength of the business model is the supply of fabricated components to original equipment manufacturers, distributors, contractors and home centers throughout North America and Western Europe.