This role will be responsible for providing the Business Development & Strategic Partnership team a holistic performance review of potential and existing partnerships. Key responsibilities for this role are: manage all performance for existing partnerships by looking at sales data and providing data analysis, develop sales trackers and dashboards, communicate sales performance to external partners, develop financial models to evaluate new partnerships, and draw actionable recommendations based on sales trends across different partners, brands, and markets.
This position requires someone with high strategic thinking and analytical mindset. Ideal candidate will be someone with drive, able to manage sales data and draw conclusions that help our client grow its customer base through new and existing partnerships in key markets. This role will also have a direct impact on the development of the long-term strategy and the creation of new future partnership. This role is required to have great interpersonal and influential skill set to consider different needs when providing recommendations for business growth.
- Develop brand-focus dashboards with partner performance data and key insights to incorporate in the bi-weekly sales performance meetings across all major brands.
- Manage a corporate dashboard by working closely with all key parties involved in sales, BD, and Ops.
- Support the partner activation team in providing sales and financial analysis, charts, visuals, and aid in the development of QBR decks.
- Conduct monthly partner financial performance analyses, quarterly store level deep dives, recommend corrective actions, and drive alignment discussions for implementation.
- Support in providing weekly executive summary with sales performance by brand. Identify key challenges and areas of opportunities for each brand and develop recommendation for corrective actions to turnaround under performances across partners. Track partner sales performance to identify trends at store, partner, market, and brand level.
- Provide key insights and analytics in a weekly basis to incorporate in partners reports.
- Create dashboards and graphs to incorporate in execute summary to partners and internal sales discussions.
- Act as the liaison in the development of the automated a Retail National Sales Dashboard.
- Support in the development of the long term strategic planning process. Evaluate Business Development Strategic Pillars.
- Identify new sales channels (revenue stream) for our client. Articulate a 3yr roadmap for Business Development & National Partnerships.
- Identify market and consumer trends that can impact the companies ability to accomplish its long term financial and sales goals.
- Develop a performance dashboard, support VP in the development of the pillars strategic goals and track monthly/quarterly performance against team goals.
- Create strategic planning calendar to support the team tracking key milestones towards the successful completion of 2018 goals.
- Design financial tools to evaluate business opportunities at different life stages of any partnership (new, 1st year, existing, mature).
- Lead the quarterly performance meeting with the Retail Business Development team to review KPI’s, discuss roadblocks and define corrective actions to get on track.
- Lead cross-functional team in the development of the National Sales Dashboard (LT solution).
- Identify and analyze consumer macro trends that help the company uncover new partnership opportunities and grow its residential customer base in key markets.
- Serve as the subject matter expert in consumer trends, emerging technologies, and analytics to help guide the team in the creation of a new sales channel.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, economics, or finance from an accredited college or university is required
- MBA degree in finance, strategy or general management strongly desired
- 3-5+ years of experience in strategic planning process, long term business plans, and financial performance required.
- Experience developing financial models, assessing risk, evaluating new business opportunities utilizing financial concepts (NPV, IRR, Dsct rate)
- Experience creating business plans, analyzing sales data, and providing recommendations.
- Experience creating executive presentations, executive summaries, and executive reports.
- Experience gathering and manipulating data from different sources to draw business recommendations and action plans.
- Experience working in cross-functional teams and demonstrated level of success influencing others outside the group to accomplish task in hand.
- Experience in consumer products, consumer electronics, or retail industry highly preferred.