Data Engineering Co-Op Internship
- Expired: February 25, 2023. Applications are no longer accepted.
What we are looking for
A passionate, hungry, and motivated student that is eager for a chance to get hands-on experience working on data warehousing and analytics projects. You will learn from a mentor how to tie technologies and architectures for business results. This is a brand-new position in a mature scale-up culture and brings with it the opportunity to be part of shaping this role as well as contributing as a team player for a consulting firm that makes a difference for our clients.
What you will do
You will work with a mentor on a part-time basis throughout the year on various Big Data, Data Warehouse and Analytics projects for our world class customers. In addressing complex client needs, you will be integrated into appropriately sized and skilled teams. This will give you the opportunity to analyze requirements, develop data and analytical solutions, and execute as part of the project team, all while working with the latest tools, such as Azure Synapse Analytics and related Microsoft technologies.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute collaboratively to team meetings using your experience base to further the cause of innovating for OmniData clients.
- Instill confidence in the client as well as your teammates
- Work independently toward client success, at the same time knowing your own limitations and when to call on others for help.
- Analytics and Data Warehousing
- Microsoft Azure stack - Synapse, Databricks, Data Factory
- Experience with Python
- Exposure to DAX
- Project delivery methodologies
- Experienced working as a customer-facing consultant
- Competitive salary commensurate with experience
- Mentorship from highly regarded industry specialists
- Exposure to the latest and greatest Microsoft technologies
- High growth potential for those with an entrepreneurial spirit
- Remote / hybrid work setting
- OmniData is a Portland based Data and Analytics consulting firm leveraging the Microsoft technology stack to help organizations build their Modern Data Estates, designed to serve their digital innovation needs for many years to come. To do this, we apply deep experience in Solution Architecture, Data, Analytics, and Technology to simplify the complex.OmniData is offering you the opportunity to work with the entire lifecycle of large Data Projects, focused on next generation data warehousing, with surface points to Analytics, Machine Learning and AI. We offer a collaborative work culture, that enables you to produce client results with a safety net from your team. You will get to work closely with very experienced consultants who will be able to provide mentorship and career guidance. At the same time, you will be rewarded for learning fast and executing within our teams to provide solutions for OmniData clientsOmniData Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.
Get fresh Intern DATA jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.