Azure Data Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
What we are looking for
A passionate, hungry, and motivated individual that is eager for a chance to join a young startup, experiencing rapid growth. At OmniData, we are searching for a remote Senior Azure Data Engineer that has experience working on data warehousing and analytics projects, a strong technical aptitude, and the ability to provide direction for clients on the best strategies for their analytics goals. In return, we offer deep mentorship, a great work/life balance, and the opportunity to be part of creating a consulting firm that makes a difference for our clients!
What you will do
You will work on various Big Data, Data Warehouse and Analytics projects for our world class customers. In addressing complex client needs, you will be integrated into appropriately sized and skilled teams. This will give you the opportunity to analyze requirements, develop data and analytical solutions, and execute as part of the project team, all while working with the latest tools, such as Azure Synapse Analytics and related Microsoft technologies.
Your Duties and Responsibilities
- Contribute collaboratively to team meetings using your experience base to further the cause of innovating for OmniData clients.
- Instill confidence in the client as well as your teammates
- Work independently toward client success, at the same time knowing your own limitations and when to call on others for help.
What you must have to be considered
- 2-3+ years of experience in Analytics and Data Warehousing on the Microsoft platform
- 2-3+ years working with Microsoft SQL Server
- Experience working with the Microsoft Azure stack (e.g. Synapse, Databricks, Data Factory, etc.)
What would be nice for you to have
- Experience with Python
- Experience gathering requirements and working within various project delivery methodologies
- Experienced working as a customer facing consultant
- Exposure to DAX
- Strong communication skills tying together technologies and architectures to business results
- Some travel may be required (up to 20%) Post COVID 19
Benefits and Perks
- Competitive salary and benefits commensurate with experience
- Mentorship from highly regarded industry specialists
- Exposure to the latest and greatest Microsoft technologies
- High growth potential for those with an entrepreneurial spirit.
OmniData is a Portland based Data and Analytics consulting firm leveraging the Microsoft technology stack to help organizations build their Modern Data Estates, designed to serve their digital innovation needs for many years to come. To do this, we apply deep experience in Solution Architecture, Data, Analytics, and Technology to simplify the complex.
OmniData is offering you the opportunity to work with the entire lifecycle of large Data Projects, focused on next generation data warehousing, with surface points to Analytics, Machine Learning and AI. We offer a collaborative work culture, that enables you to produce client results with a safety net from your team. You will get to work closely with very experienced consultants who will be able to provide mentorship and career guidance. At the same time, you will be rewarded for learning fast and executing within our teams to provide solutions for OmniData clients
OmniData Is An Equal Opportunity Employer And All Qualified Applicants Will Receive Consideration For Employment Without Regard To Race, Color, Religion, Sex, National Origin, Disability Status, Protected Veteran Status, Or Any Other Characteristic Protected By Law.
Get fresh Azure Data Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.