Plant Power/Facilities Engineer
Indianapolis, IN area
$80,000 – $120,000
Job ID # 24111
Our client is a global manufacturing organization and despite the downturn in most industries across the country right now, their facilities and up and running and there is tremendous growth throughout the United States. They are expanding existing facilities and building brand new ones. This company prides itself on taking care of its employees by providing exceptional benefits, upward mobility across any site in the US, having non-union sites, and offering team-oriented environments.
They are currently looking to hire a High Power Plant Facilities Engineer for their Indianapolis plant. Main duties include:
- Overseeing the engineering and maintenance of all incoming plant power distribution
- Leading capital projects pertaining to power and electrical
- Implementing PM on power distribution equipment such as relays, transformers and switchgear
- Supervising maintenance personnel
- Planning for plant shutdowns
- Leading electrical safety training throughout the site
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering (or similar technical field)
- At least 5-7 years of experience working as a Power or Facilities Engineer in a large manufacturing plant
- Expertise with high voltage power
- Expert in plant electrical safety
- Familiar with power transformers and switchgear
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Whether you’re a job seeker or an employer, Omni One is the place to call for recruiting assistance. Omni One is a nationwide staffing and recruiting firm that specializes in Manufacturing and Engineering. A rich network of resources, as well as a friendly team, allows Omni One to give you the personal attention that you deserve.
Omni One understands that within the Engineering and Manufacturing industries, things are always changing, which means that your needs and goals change, too. That’s why ultimate flexibility through direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract staffing solutions are readily available to fit your needs. With over 30 years in the industry, and almost two decades as a branch, you can guarantee we know how to build strong business partnerships and trusted relationships with industry leading clients and top candidates.