Charlotte, NC area
Job ID # 24427
This growing facility was recently purchased by an industry leader and is looking to take themselves to the next level. This is a very close-knit team that now has the corporate support of a billion-dollar organization. To keep pace with growing demand and an expanded product offering, they are actively seeking to hire a Planner/Scheduler.
- Growth opportunities
- 10% bonus
- Excellent benefits package
- Close-knit plant culture with large corporate backing
Responsibilities of the Planner/Scheduler include:
- Utilize company-wide MES and WMS to manage, prioritize, and schedule production and workflow based on customer demand
- Create production plans while accounting for planned downtime and maintenance schedules
- Provide late order and inventory reports to the finance and supply chain groups
- Communicate finished goods availability with sales and customer service teams
- Partner with operations and corporate schedulers to identify capacity constraints
Requirements of the Planner/Scheduler include:
- A Bachelors degree in business preferred
- APICS certification or similar preferred
- Experience utilizing an ERP/MRP platform and scheduling in a high-volume production environment
- Great verbal and written communication skills
- Production scheduling
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.