New Model Engineer
Omni One Sidney, OH
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
New Model Engineer
Sidney, OH area
$50,000 - $60,000 w/ paid overtime
Job ID: 25892
Our client is a large tier-1 automotive supplier with manufacturing locations across North America. They have a manufacturing facility north of Dayton, OH where they employ over 800 full-time employees. You will be provided excellent benefits with full family plans that cost as low as $50 per month! Benefits start the first of the month after hire date. You will enjoy the utmost in job stability and security as they have never had a layoff in the history of the company!
- Low-cost, great coverage benefits
- Growing Company
- No layoffs in the history of the company
The current opening is for a New Model Engineer. Main duties include:
- Assist with new model development projects and documentation
- Perform material and cost tracking
- Develop process flows
- Develop bill of material documentation
- Prepare purchase orders
- B.S. degree in a technical function
- Entry-level candidates with co-op or internship experience please apply
- Prior experience with new model development projects preferred, but not required
- Detail-oriented, organized, able to multi-task
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Microsoft Project is a plus
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to email@example.com. All of your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799. Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Omni OneWhy Work Here?
Omni One specializes in the placement of Engineers and Technical Professionals. Our service is employer paid (no cost to you). All calls, emails and correspondence will be kept extremely confidential. Please contact us for an interview. To apply: Send a Word copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org Visit www.omnione.com/jobs for more opportunities