$40,000 – $50,000
Job ID # 22806
Our client is a growing organization looking to bring on a creative and detail oriented Mechanical Designer to their team. Business is growing and they need a motivated and driven team member to join their team to contribute to the increased workload. Do you enjoy utilizing SolidWorks and AutoCAD? Come use your technical skills to contribute to this family organization!
- Direct hire role with full benefits, PTO, and 401k match
- Enjoy the satisfaction of delivery solutions to customers
- Work for a family owned organization that values employees of all levels
Duties of the Mechanical Designer:
- Create and modify product designs utilizing AutoCAD and SolidWorks
- Work alongside sales and production teams to deliver products to customers
- Modify existing designs for improvement and custom projects
- Assist and train other teammates on technical drawings and layouts
Qualifications of the Mechanical Designer:
- A.S. in Engineering or equivalent experience
- 1+ years of SolidWorks and AutoCAD design experience
- Strong attention to details
- Ability to work on a cross functional team
- Willingness to help others
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.