$26 – $30 per hour
Job ID # 24088
This manufacturing company is an essential business and they are booming right now. They are spending a lot of money on plant and capital equipment upgrades. They have a lot of state-of-the-art automation equipment. They need to hire on a couple of talented maintenance technicians to their team. They will provide you a great work environment, career growth, and an excellent benefits package.
- Stable organization
- modern technology
- Excellent benefits
As a Maintenance Technician for this company your duties will include:
- Performing troubleshooting and repair of industrial equipment
- Providing preventative and predictive maintenance on equipment
- Troubleshooting PLC, automation systems, electrical and mechanical equipment
- Assisting with equipment installation and capital upgrades
- Ensuring safety standards are followed
Required experience for the Maintenance Technician role includes:
- Experience with the troubleshooting and repair of industrial and manufacturing equipment
- Experience troubleshooting PLCs
- Ability to work autonomously with little supervision
- Ability to work on 2nd or 3rd Shift
- Previous manufacturing maintenance experience
- PLC troubleshooting skills
- Multi-craft skills
Please apply or send us a copy of your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. All your information will be kept confidential. Please feel free to call us at 614-760-5799.
Applications that fit the listed requirements will be contacted within 2-3 business days to schedule an initial phone interview with the Omni One team.
Whether you’re a job seeker or an employer, Omni One is the place to call for recruiting assistance. Omni One is a nationwide staffing and recruiting firm that specializes in Manufacturing and Engineering. A rich network of resources, as well as a friendly team, allows Omni One to give you the personal attention that you deserve.
Omni One understands that within the Engineering and Manufacturing industries, things are always changing, which means that your needs and goals change, too. That’s why ultimate flexibility through direct-hire, contract-to-hire, and contract staffing solutions are readily available to fit your needs. With over 30 years in the industry, and almost two decades as a branch, you can guarantee we know how to build strong business partnerships and trusted relationships with industry leading clients and top candidates.