Omni New York LLC (ONY) is a rapidly growing affordable housing developer and owner, with an affiliated security company, property management company, and general contracting company. ONY and its affiliates own and manage over 11,500 units of affordable rental housing located throughout the east coast. Please see our website at www.onyllc.com for more information about our growing company.
Omni New York, LLC (ONY), is seeking an Asset Manager with experience in Affordable Housing to join their team.
Essential Function/Responsibilities: duties include but are not limited to the following
- Prepare annual rent increase for project-based Section 8 properties;
- Prepare annual operating budgets;
- Analyze project cash flow and monitor operating expenses;
- Assist in the preparation of annual property audits;
- Prepare and review required reporting documents in a timely fashion for investors and government agencies;
- Respond to financial inquiries from banks, loan servicers, tax credit syndicators, and regulatory agencies;
- Explore potential cost-saving initiatives (i.e. energy/utility efficiency)
- Timely review, compile and request disbursements from replacement reserves from lenders
- Frequently communicate with property management to provide effective property oversight
- College degree required;
- Previous experience in real estate and/or finance a plus;
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook;
- At least 2 years of experience working in an office environment;
- Able to work well both independently and within a team;
- Strong organization, communication, and analytical skills required;
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment;
- Interest in learning the real estate development industry, specifically focusing on affordable housing development.
Omni New York, LLC. is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate in employment on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, citizenship status, age, disability, political affiliation or belief.
Omni revitalizes communities not just by providing quality affordable, environmentally-friendly housing, but also by working to strengthen the social fabric of the neighborhoods it serves through its partnerships with non-profit social service organizations.
Since 2004, Omni has owned and managed 14,005 units of affordable housing in eleven states.
The Omni Organization acquires, rehabilitates, builds and manages quality affordable housing throughout the United States. For Omni, it’s more than just building real estate – it’s about building the community. That’s why Omni partners with local community and neighborhood organizations to provide vital social services including after school programs for children, skills training seminars and adult education classes.