Omni Meriden Meriden, CT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Chiropractic Assistant to become part of the Omni team! You will perform routine administrative and clinical tasks to keep the facility running smoothly.
- Handle all administrative duties in a timely manner
- Perform routine clinical tasks to support our staff
- Communicate with patients and our billing department for proper billing procedures
- Escort patients to exam rooms
- Previous experience in healthcare a plus but not required
- Able to speak and understand Spanish fluently
- Strong organizational skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Omni MeridenWhy Work Here?
Great weekday hours, no weekends, paid sick time and vacation time!
303 South Broad StreetMeriden, CT
HealthcareView all jobs at Omni Meriden