Take control of your work! WFH Gigs around your life.
We are building Omni to be your one-stop-platform to find WFH gigs supporting brands that are shaping this next iteration of how work works. These leading brands need ambassadors – people who can represent their brands across email, text, phone, chat, and social.
Omni is committed to creating communities of Gig Brand Ambassadors (GBA for short) who retain their flexibility being contractors – in business for themselves. If you want to be your own boss while supporting some of the country’s leading brands, join our community and register below.
As a GBA, you are self-employed. You can:
- Work from home, or any quiet place with a closed door
- Take control of your work life, by choosing when and how often you want to work
- Be your own boss
What You’ll Do
- Answer and make inbound and outbound customer service calls
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Quickly help customers with sound solutions that meet their needs
- Document details of all calls and customer interactions in the appropriate format/systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens simultaneously
Who You Are
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 30 WPM or more
- Solid PC skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Campaigns will have varying pay structures, but most pay for time spent talking on the phone and assisting callers. GBAs may also receive performance-based pay or other incentives.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing remote contact center services on the Omni Marketplace for its clients, you are responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Technology Requirements / What You’ll Need
- PC or MAC with minimum of 1.6 GHz Processor/4 GB Ram/40 GB Free Space – note: not all campaigns support MAC devices
- Hard-wired ethernet connection (no wireless connection)
- 50Mbps or higher download
- 10Mbps or higher upload
- Working, noise-canceling USB headset
- Working webcam
- Up to date Google Chrome browser
- No Chromebooks, tablets or mobile devices can be used
- Some campaigns require dual monitors
If you want the flexibility and freedom to be your own boss, submit your name and complete our registration process today – once our sourcing team has reviewed your qualifications, our team will reach out with next steps!
Why Work Here?We are a close-knit group that has numerous years in a call-center environment. Through our experiences we gained the knowledge of what works, what doesn’t, and who works best in that environment. We have taken this knowledge and built Omni Interactions! We partner with a wide variety of clients and help provide them with customer service and sales.
Work at Home / Great Culture / Flexibility to fit your schedule/ Work, life, balance