Take control of your work! WFH Gigs around your life.
Looking for a job and want to leave the 9 to 5? Be your own boss, set your own hours, and work from home. This is a unique opportunity and getting started is easier than ever! This is ALL email support and NO PHONES!!!
As a gig worker with Omni, you are self-employed.
- Work from home
- Take control of your work life, by choosing when and how often you want to work
- Be your own boss
What You’ll Do
- Answer emails in regards to customer support
- Quickly help customers with good solutions
- Solve problems in a creative way
- Document details of calls and customer interactions in the appropriate systems
- Type and talk at the same time
- Navigate multiple systems, programs, and screens at the same time
Who You Are
- Great communication skills (verbal and written)
- Can type 30 WPM or more
- Solid computer skills, including typing and navigation
- Comfortable empathizing and remaining patient with difficult callers
Most projects start at $12 per productive hour and can pay more if you work more hours in a week.
As a self-employed 1099 Independent Contractor providing WFH customer support services, you are responsible for your own tax obligations. Actual earnings may vary depending on campaign, call type, call volume, and other factors. Independent Contractors are responsible for expenses and control their own profit and loss.
Tech Requirements / What You’ll Need
- PC or MAC with minimum of 1.6 GHz Processor/4 GB Ram/40 GB Free Space – note: not all campaigns support MAC devices
- Hard-wired ethernet connection (no wireless connection)
- 50Mbps or higher download
- 10Mbps or higher upload
- Working, noise-canceling USB headset
- Working webcam
- Up to date Google Chrome browser
- No Chromebooks, tablets or mobile devices can be used
- Some campaigns require dual monitors
If you want the flexibility and freedom to be your own boss, submit your name and complete our application process today – once our team has reviewed your info, our team will reach out with next steps!
Why Work Here?We are a close-knit group that has numerous years in a call-center environment. Through our experiences we gained the knowledge of what works, what doesn’t, and who works best in that environment. We have taken this knowledge and built Omni Interactions! We partner with a wide variety of clients and help provide them with customer service and sales.
Work at Home / Great Culture / Flexibility to fit your schedule/ Work, life, balance