Banquets Houseperson | Full Time
- Expired: January 07, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Four-Diamond, award-winning Omni Interlocken Resort welcomes you to a retreat into modern luxury. Nestled against the backdrop of the Rocky Mountains, this year-round Colorado resort near Denver offers a wealth of on-site amenities. With its stunning panoramic views of the mountains or valley, unmatched luxuries and the essence of snow-capped mountain tranquility, the Omni Interlocken Resort is sure to sweep you off your feet.
The Omni Interlocken Resort's associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, the Omni Interlocken Resort may be your perfect match.Job Description
To ensure the function room is set according to guest expectation and Omni standards. This position will set up, breakdown, and clean all space associated with banquets and conventions.
Salary range for this position (based on experience): $18.00/hour. Full Time Associates at Omni Interlocken Resort are entitled to elect the following benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision and other healthcare benefits, Paid Maternity Leave, 401k and Paid Time Off Accrual. Omni Interlocken Resort reserves the right to pay more or less than listed compensation scale based on factors not related to sex or race.Responsibilities
- Set up, stock, and maintain meeting rooms
- Refresh meeting rooms during meals and coffee breaks
- Complete final breakdown of meeting room
- Clean and return equipment to proper location
- Must be able to follow instructions on the Banquet Event Order
- Assist other departments when needed to ensure optimum service to guests
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be able to stand and walk for an extended period of time or for an entire shift
- Must be able to move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing up to 50lbs without assistance
- Must be able to work flexible shifts including nights, weekends, and holidays
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to email@example.com.Employment Type: OTHER
Omni Hotels & Resorts
500 Interlocken BoulevardBroomfield, CO
Get fresh Banquet Attendant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.