La Costa Resort and Spa
Nestled among the beautiful coastal foothills of Carlsbad, CA, Omni La Costa Resort & Spa is honored as the #1 Wellness Spa by Spa magazine. Omni La Costa's acclaimed restaurants present an updated take on locally inspired cuisine and culinary delights. Steps from your door, world-class accommodations, championship golf and tennis, eight pools and more anxiously wait to welcome your arrival.
Omni La Costa associates enjoy a dynamic and exciting work environment, comprehensive training and mentoring, along with the pride that comes from working for a company with a reputation for exceptional service. We embody a culture of respect, gratitude and empowerment day in and day out. If you are a friendly, motivated person, with a passion to serve others, Omni La Costa may be your perfect match.
To ensure the safety and tranquil stay of hotel guests and employees, to assist as needed, to enforce the policies and procedures of the hotel and to record in writing any assigned task. Prepare incident and accident reports accurately and in the format specified by the Director of Loss Prevention.
- To act and perform the assigned tasks as an extension of the General Manager.
- To observe and report both verbally and in writing on all assignments.
- Ability to use radio equipment and keep accurate records. Proper telephone etiquette.
- Patrol the hotel property. Report and record all unsafe conditions.
- Be Red Cross certified in first aid and CPR and maintain thorough knowledge of fire and fire alarm procedures.
- To insure the protection and preservation of hotel, guest and employee property. Maintain current and thorough knowledge of the resorts emergency and life safety procedures.
- Ability to accept and complete specific assigned tasks, bike, pool chemical follow-up.
- Enforce hotel policies and procedures.
- Maintain a professional attitude and appearance. Attend related hotel sponsored classes.
- Previous security officer experience preferred.
Must be able to pass a background check with no criminal record, excellent driving record and the ability to get along with people.
Must be Red Cross certified in First Aid and CPR certified within the first 30 days.
- Must be able to have flexible hours and be available weekends and holidays.
Omni Hotels & Resorts is an equal opportunity employer - vets/disability. The EEO is the Law poster and its supplement are available using the following links: EEOC is the Law Poster and the following link is the OFCCP's Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination policy statement
If you are interested in applying for employment with Omni Hotels & Resorts and need special assistance to apply for a posted position, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.