Growing addiction recovery center is seeking highly talented mental health professionals. Our mission is to help people suffering from substance use disorders to live happier, healthier, more successful lives. We aim to employ the best of the best clinicians and support them in their professional journey with the hope that they’ll opt to work with us for life. Availability: Must be able to work full-time.
• Willing to work flexible hours to accommodate client scheduling needs.
• Provide initial screenings/intakes/assessment; provide individual, and group counseling.
• Maintain thorough clinical documentation, including assessments, notes and evaluations.
• Perform other related duties as assigned.
• Education: Master's degree in Professional Counseling or Social Work or equivalent combination of education and experience
• Work Experience: 2-3 years job related experience
Certifications: Licensed in Maryland as a Professional Counselor, CAC-AD, CSC-AD or a Trainee
• Skills: This job requires knowledge of computer-based productivity systems; professional, national and state ethical guidelines; mental health issues in higher educations; working with diverse populations and concerns; and successful collaboration with others.
• You can earn an extremely competitive salary
• Full clinical caseload typically established within the first 90 days if credentialed on all major panels
• No on-call-shifts
• An amazing team culture and clinical support
• Opportunities to earn CEUs and bonus incentives
• Professional development opportunities
• Career advancement opportunities