Job Summary: The Pharmacy Technician position is responsible for supporting and assisting the operation of the pharmacy department. This position is expected to perform additional job related responsibilities and duties throughout the facility as assigned and/or as necessary and will assist the pharmacist in inventory control of pharmacy stock, do routine clerical duties, (i.e. type memos etc.) bookkeeping duties as required, and other duties relating to the pharmacy.
1. Graduate from High School or equivalent.
2. Completion of pharmacy technician training program from accredited school.
3. Pharmacy Technician License - active and current licensure/certification with State Board of Pharmacy.
1. Minimum 6 mos. experience in pharmacy setting (ideally through completion of pharmacy technician program).
1. Bilingual preferred. Please note: expressed fluency in second language will be tested up job offer.
2. Basic typing skills 45 WPM
3. Familiarity with basic office machines e.g., copiers, scanners, etc.
4. Intermediate computer skills. Customer service skills within a retail and/or healthcare environment..
Responsible To: Pharmacy Manager
Classification: Full or Part Time Position, Non-exempt
OMNI FAMILY HEALTH