Position Title: Facility Director --Covers Cookeville and Lebanon TN locations
Join the OMNI Family
Do you want to be a part of a team that improves lives, empowers people, and strengthens communities?
Want to be a thought leader and change maker? If yes, then look no further.
Omni Community Health is looking for a trauma competent, quality-driven professional to join our amazing team as the Facility Director. As part of the Omni Family of Services, Omni Community Health is a behavioral health organization providing and coordinating care for children and adults. We are 100% employee owned and we are as dedicated to supporting our team members as we are to the clients we serve.
As the Facility Director, you would serve as an administrator for all operations and services of a designated office or regional area. This position is responsible for overseeing the day-to-day facility operations, supervising the behavioral health staff, and ensuring the utmost care for all OCH clients. At all times, the Program Facility Director should perform all job responsibilities in alignment with the mission and core values of Omni Community Health and comply with all company policies and procedures, OSHA, CMS, HIPAA, federal, local and state regulations.
What you bring to this role:
- Bring your passion and expertise
- A desire to help others become the best they can be in serving our clients while managing a healthy work/life balance.
- Ability to be a team member and thought leader.
- Bachelor’s degree (BA/BS) in social services, child development, psychology, or related field.
- Must have minimum of four years of experience as a Case Manager or a behavioral health related position.
- Previous experience working in Management for a Community Mental Health Center is preferred.
- Strong organizational, decision-making and computer/keyboard skills required.
- Valid Driver’s License.
- Proof of Automobile Insurance and Reliable Transportation.
Our Company Benefits Include:
- Competitive salary and a comprehensive benefits package
- Medical, Dental, Prescription Drug Coverage and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Long-Term Disability
- Short Term Disability
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Health Savings Accounts
- Critical Illness
- Accident Insurance
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Employee Assistance Program
- Paid Vacation Time (based on eligibility)
- Paid Sick Time (based on eligibility)
- Paid Holidays (based on eligibility)
- Master's Degree Tuition Reimbursement Program
- Mileage & Monthly Tech Allowance (based on eligibility)
- On-demand Pay Options
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) long-term retirement plan - Omni is a 100% employee-owned company. Through the (ESOP), the company’s success provides employees ownership interest in the company. As the company grows and matures, so will the retirement funds of our employees.
Omni Community HealthCookeville, TN
Real EstateView All Omni Community Health Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.