Big Data Engineer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Big Data Engineer
Contract to Hire
Skills: Bigdata, Python, Pyspark
- Bachelor’s degree in computer engineering or computer science.
- Previous experience as a big data engineer.
- In-depth knowledge of Hadoop, Spark, and similar frameworks.
- Knowledge of scripting languages including Python, and Pyspark.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and RDBMS databases including Redis and MongoDB.
- Familiarity with AWS, and Docker tools.
- Excellent project management skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Ability to solve complex networking, data, and software issues.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressNew York, NY
Get fresh Big Data Programmer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.