- Posted: over a month ago
This position is responsible for providing a wide range of office management and support to the company including accounting/ bookkeeping, customer service, general administrative, and HR functions. Responsible for arranging internal office moves and providing arrangements for office meetings. Handle incoming calls and dispatch
Finance & Accounting:
- Verify Managed Services customer's agreements are accurate (check the configurations to ensure we are billing for the correct number of units)
- Invoice agreements monthly and non-agreements and time and material customers weekly
- Review A/P and A/R weekly; send payment promptly and make collection calls weekly as needed
- Reconcile petty cash, Credit card, and bank statements monthly
- Manage the proper processing of payroll to include commissions, bonuses, and other compensations bi-weekly.
- File monthly sales tax reports, quarterly estimated tax reports for federal and state on time
- Manage inventory process and perform quarterly and annual inventory adjustments
- Download invoices into QuickBooks weekly
- Manage e-automate software for the copier division
Strategic Planning and Implementations:
- Provide guidance and leadership through the management of key metrics (KPIs) and manage internal real-time reporting processes
- Manage the development and maintenance of internal processes to improve efficiency and increases productivity
- Oversee risk management and legal activities: letters of agreement, contracts, leases, and other legal documents and agreements
- Get involved within the technology community - participate in forums, technology networks, and newsletters
- Anticipate and react to major technology changes to ensure the maintenance of organizational leadership in the competitive landscape
- Maintain key vendor relationships and continue to engage new vendors to assist in the growth and effectiveness of the company
- Assist and support the CEO
- Take notes and minutes with action items and follow-ups
- Assist with the preparation of correspondence to clients and vendors.
- Setup new customers and maintain accurate and full Information in ConnectWise
- Assist in the management of the CEO calendar
- Work with Partners to Assist with Tradeshows and events (Process MDF's)
- Develop and implement policies for effective HR practices with the help of our HR consultant.
- Assist with recruitment and staffing by developing job descriptions, job postings, and initial interviews.
- Process all new hire paperwork and participate in new employee orientations
- Develop and maintain all employment records, files, and documents.
- Submit information for credit and background checks
- Advise outside sources of new hires (CPA, Drug Testing, Benefits providers, etc.)
- Work closely with President to determine the best options for employee benefit programs.
- Administer benefits to include enrollments, changes, terminations, COBRA. Manage and track any leave of absences.
- Reconcile Insurance billing and submit for payment
- Prepare Simple IRA for payment
- Update W4, 507, I9, Emergency contacts and resumes annually
- Explain insurance and IRA benefits to prospective, new and current employees.
- Have employees complete appropriate forms and submit to vendors.
- When employee leaves, be sure all items that were checked out to them has been turned in
Key Performance Indicators
- Job knowledge and work quality
- Attitude and initiative
- Timeliness in A/R and A/P processing
- Accuracy and timeliness in purchasing and billing
- Follow through and timely accomplishment of tasks and duties
- Timely invoicing as established in the guidelines
- Personal and leadership development
This position has some supervisory responsibilities, and the individual is expected to be a good team player and responsibly deliver results that benefit our customers.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Business Ethics - Treats people with respect; keeps commitments; inspires the trust of others, works with integrity and ethics; upholds organizational values
- Initiative - Search out new tasks and expand abilities professionally and personally
- Teamwork - Balances team and individual responsibilities; gives and welcomes feedback, contributes to building a positive team spirit
- Problem Solving - Identifies problems in a timely manner; gathers and analyzes information skillfully; develops alternative solutions; resolves problems in early stages; works well in group problem-solving situations
- Customer Service - Provide our customers with the best possible service to meet their needs
- Written Communication - Writes clearly and informatively, edits work
- Oral Communication - Speaks clearly, listens and gets clarification, responds well to questions
Skills and Qualifications
- BA in Business Administration
- Fuve (5) years prior experience with Accounting, HR, and Facilities are highly preferred
- Excellent computer skills including all MS Office applications (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) required. Must be Internet savvy.
- Must be a self-starter with excellent interpersonal and communication skills with a talent for customer service.
- Must be efficient with strong attention to detail.
- Must have strong customer support orientation (for internal/external customers), demonstrated professional demeanor, and the ability to maintain confidential information.
- Must have strong skills in organization and planning, demonstrated ability to work independently and problem-solving.
- Proven ability to manage projects prioritizes tasks, and exercise sound judgment.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and presentation skills.
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at OmegaCor Technologies