OMEGA TECHNICAL SERVICES is currently recruiting CONSTRUCTION DESIGN AND INTEGRATION ENGINEERS for a project in AIKEN, SC.
DURATION: One year contract with two one year options.
CITIZENSHIP: US Citizenship; must be able to obtain DOE Q Clearance
Provide personnel for the design and integration of construction processes to support the SRS NNSA Capital Projects Construction Planning Team, including the following:
- Provide strategic and tactical construction management support to various Program Managers as needed to accomplish the NSNSA Capital Project mission objectives.
- Develop construction automation procedures and processes for project wait and project controls Integration.
- Evaluate primary construction management functions and pursue automating the interface with engineering and procurement.
- Develop field document control/work package procedures, processes, and package closure processes.
- Develop project integration methods for project planning, design, and work package projection, actively interfacing with SRPPF, TFF, an SPD as necessary.
- Assess the current state of construction planning and progress, including schedule of activities, for the preparation of construction procedures, deliverables and purchasing strategies as required to gain a positive lead on the current schedule.
- Support as required the continuing evaluation and implementation of the recommendations made to establish and prepare the required deliverables and implementing strategies for the NNSA Capital Projects.
- Prepare reports documenting the review results and recommendations developed in performing the actions noted herin.