Sr Software Engineer Java
Omega Solutions Inc Foster City, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Title : Sr. Software Engineer - Java
Location : Foster City, CA
Duration : 6+ Months
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related degree from an accredited university
• 6+ years experience designing and developing complex Java and JEE applications
• Multithreaded Java development experience including fault-tolerant, scalable, high-volume systems
• Experience with tcServer/Vertex
• Deep understanding of SOA principles and Web Services technologies
• Extensive XML parsing and XML schema design experience
• Proven JDBC experience
• Experience with React
• Experience in OO design and design patterns
• Experience in creating automated unit testing using JUnit
• Strong UNIX background
• Experience in and understanding of the product development best practices
• Exceptional oral and written communication skills
The Senior Software Engineer will build, enhance and lead key modules of the next generation transaction systems. This highly visible and mission critical position will require design and development of complex systems that process millions of transactions per day, leveraging JEE and open source technologies. The responsibilities also include gathering and clarifying requirements, facilitating communication with other groups within the company, and guiding architectural decisions.
As a key member of the engineering team, you will need to communicate technical ideas clearly with both technical and non-technical audiences. The next generation product line also requires strong analytical skills.
Specific Responsibilities will include
• Gather and analyze requirements from Product Owners
• Design and develop highly scalable and fault-tolerant systems using Web Services, JEE and open source technologies - specifically EJBs, JMS and Message-Driven Beans, Workflow and JDBC,
• Provide architectural recommendations for systems that are reliable, massively scalable, highly availability (99.999% uptime), and maintainable.
• Understand and adhere to SOA principles
• Author functional specifications and design documents
• Demonstrate the software for various technical and non-technical users across the company
• Be willing to work on both server-side and UI-side modules
Share resume: firstname.lastname@example.org
Omega Solutions Inc
AddressFoster City, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at Omega Solutions Inc