Position Title: Epic Business Intelligence Reporting and Analytics Developer/Analyst
Contract Term: 6+ months
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Principal Duties: end-to-end delivery of reporting and analytics solutions in the Epic Cogito Clarity Ambulatory/Clinical applications space (Ambulatory, Practice Management, Tapestry Referrals, Grand Central, and Ancillary Services), plus the maintenance and refactoring of existing inventory.
Areas of focus include:
Client defined metrics and algorithms, Executive Analytics, Provider Performance, Health Maintenance, Patient Experience (e.g. Timely Access), pay-for-performance programs (e.g. PRIME and QIP), and additional duties as assigned.
Training and Experience: Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
Minimum 3 years of Epic Clarity analytics development; Rev cycle and clinical both is a plus
• Advanced understanding and usage of, and the ability to go anywhere in, the Clarity data model
• Strong SQL development using best practice industry standards
• Create efficient queries optimized for best performance
• Epic-Crystal integration (ECI)
• Caboodle query data model expertise is a big plus
• Knowledge of Epic Radar, Epic custom SQL metrics, Epic datalink functions is also a plus
• Licensed Clinical background is a plus plus
Share Resume: Ravi@omegasolutioninc.com