Title: Business Systems Analyst
Location: Santa Clara, CA
Contract Term: 12+ months
--Only W2 candidates--
• Planning & Development Integrated Platform design.
• Work with IT to document requirements, and procedures.
• Create and maintain the new platform's; Data Relationship Diagram, User Stories, Scenarios, and Use Cases.
• Analyze, draw process modeling, flowcharts and provide informal training to operation staff.
• Gather and document business requirements
• Create workflow and procedures for the new system and process
• Provide Data Modeling and Diagrams
• Hosting Join Application Design for team collaboration on the new system, resources, and process
• Provide support and training
• Administer, script, and write reports for Accela Civic Platform
Training and Experience: Sufficient education, training, and experience to demonstrate the possession and direct application of the following knowledge and abilities.
Bachelors degree in Computer Science or related field.
At least 3 years of experience in the following areas:
• Business requirement gathering lead, and documentation
• Process flow analysis and diagram. Six Sigma will be a plus
• Data modeling and diagrams
• Project Management, both in Waterfall and Agility
• Big plus:
o Accela Civic Platform: configuration, workflow, admin, scripting
o Report writing, such as Crystal Report
• Desired: building, architecture and construction experience
On-Site Requirements: On-call help may be required.
Share Resume: Ravi@omegasolutioninc.com